Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You Light up my life

This last month has been very productive, which is why we have not written!

I have made several acquisitions for the house- mostly in the lighting department.

This is from Walt's Farmhouse.  Martha and Walt are giving it to us! It is going in the Dining room.



The tile we purchased at Renovation Station for only $.59 per Sq ft. This will go in all 3 bathrooms, the kitchen utility, and breakfast nook.

2 Light fixtures for the bathroom, for only $15 each at Renovation Station. I may paint them white.

Beautiful light fixture I purchased at the Bethany Antique mall.  It was originally priced for like $150 and I was able to get it for $80!  I am planning on placing it in the master bath.





I am very excited about where we are at on the house.  We are done gutting it, and are waiting on getting the roof put on.  Mitchell is working on the plans for the electrical and plumbing to get the license.

I have also purchased the clawfoot tub for the master bath, but do not have a photo.  I really liked it because it was smaller than most- measuring only 4 1/2 foot, rather than 5 or 6 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment